Wednesday 1 August 2007

1 hb 8

tomorrow my journey 'll strt again.strting from tokyo to nagano..then need to come back to gifu this 5th to settle down da juken stuff.huh..it's been a long time i've never write my blog..about a month i think..hehe..just thinking about all old story again and again..hehe..life ful of trouble will be more fun n better than none of trouble in life..make human being more mature..hehe..thanks to God..alhamdulillah..
sometimes i just feel wanna go back home n don wanna stdy in this place anymore..but,when i think it again..there's still a lot of stuff to be done in here..it's not fair if i just live in here without do nothing for my deen..just felt guilty all time for being cruel to myself n other people by not doing da'wah everytime..just make all sins n make my life become uglier than before..that's not good..even i do realize it is bad for me n others,i still doing it..i don know why..forgive me ya Allah..forgive me for all bad things i've done before..there's nobody i can plead for forgiveness except you..if you dont forgive me,then to whom i should plead o Allah..may you give rahmah n forgiveness also towards my parents..my family,friends..n all muslims over the world..amiin...

No comments:

CINTA ILAHI - PUJANGGA

  Kata pujangga, cinta letaknya di hati. Meskipun tersembunyi, namun getarannya tampak sekali. Ia mampu mempengaruhi pikiran sekaligus men...